Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Monday 9 November 2009

Christmas Count Down

Hard to believe that is getting that time of the year when we start to think about Christmas and start the count down. Last year I had posted a cute Christmas Tree with the count down to Christmas. I am trying to get that widget again but having a problem getting the code to load properly.

I have started my Christmas shopping...well the stocking stuffers anyways. Already figuring out to get the kids for Christmas. Even starting to plan my Christmas baking.

With the countdown to Christmas on for me, it hardly feels like Christmas with all our snow melted except for a small patch in the back corner of the yard. The month of October was so ugly here and the feeling a long winter was starting to set in. I hope this nice weather we are having now will stick around for a while.

The farmers are working on getting their crops off......better late than never.

No comments: