Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Thursday 3 June 2010

Down to Bare Bones

Well today when I came home there was very little gyp rock left on the walls....and it wasn't there very long.  The cupboards are gone...the gyp rock is gone...now to finish the wiring.  Al figures he will be able to start putting the new gyp rock up on the walls..then comes the mudding and sanding.  Then when all that is done....it is my turn at the helm.....the painting will start.  My new kitchen and dining room are becoming a reality....I look at my kitchen and I can picture it in my mind how wonderful it is going to look when its finished.....did I tell you I'm excited for my kitchen reno's to be finished. Oh ya! I'm excited.

Well cross your fingers for me that we don't get anymore rain tomorrow so we can have the Relay For Life outside.

No comments: