Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Friday 4 March 2011

So Far Behind

I am so far behind in catching up with my emails....with my house work...with my stamping....so far behind that I am starting to think I am first.....

Wow a week away with limited time on the computer things sure can pile up....Wednesday I was with my daughter at the dentist...she has two wisdom teeth pulled and in two weeks get the other two pulled out.  Poor girl was absolutely terrified to go to the dentist.....she did really well. My 19 yr old turned into a 9 yr old the minute we walked into the dentist office....don't think she will be as nervous in two weeks.  So Wednesday afternoon/evening/night and Thursday was movie time for us.....

My other daughter has been having nightmares almost nightly so I was on dream catcher duty this week....finished up her dream catcher last night....so tonight the test will start and see if the dream catcher will make a difference.  I hope for her it does as she doesn't want to go to sleep at night because she doesn't want to dream.  

Tonight my daughters and I are gathering for Chinese supper.....and evening with my two girls....couldn't end the week any better than that.

Corinne~

No comments: