Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Wednesday 25 March 2009

Ho Humm!

Ever have one of those days where you just feel ho humm......so so.......like you just don't give a crap about anything. Today is my day for the feeling.....might have something to do with the argument I had with my daughter last night...the fact that I didn't sleep properly...think they are all a part of the process leading up to ho humm feeling today.

On the up side of things yesterday at lunch time I started looking for an outfit for Meagan's grad. Well to my surprise I was able to get into a Size 14...I was so thrilled. I haven't worn a Size 14 in over 10 years probably closer to 12 years..... Yes that was a great feeling when I realized that I was able to try that outfit out with out feeling uncomfortable. It was a bit tight for me to wear out in public but definitely well on my way to being able to wear Size 14 all the time....a few more pounds to go and Size 14 will be my new size. My ultimate goal is to get back to Size 7 or 8 but hey I would settle for Size 10 even....

No comments: