Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Monday 5 November 2007

Graduation is around the corner

Time flies by so fast these days. In just 7 months from now my daughter Brittany will be graduating. Before I know it will be here.

Saturday my husband and I went with Brittany to look at Grad dresses. I thought my husband was going to fall when he seen the prices of some of these dresses. When I graduated in 1984 the prices were high but not as high as they are now but they haven't increased as much as they could have in 24 years.

Brittany has her eye on a couple of dresses that she really likes. She has been to the other shops in town and hasn't found anything that has struck her like these two have. I told her she should stop looking and we'll go back in a couple of weeks and see if she still feels the same about either of these ones she likes. By then they will have more new styles in as well.

I can hardly believe that Brittany will be graduating....seems like only a couple of years ago I was sending her off to Kindergarten.

No comments: