Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Thursday 20 August 2009

Physi

Well the physio seems to be having an effect on my hip. I have had two electric shock type treatments and today was a different type of treatment where the therapist stretched out my hip joint. I am hoping that this helps with the bursitis. Like a fool I waited until it got unbearable to put any weight on my hip before going to the doctor. When I first felt the symptoms I thought it might be from how I slept on it..my hip felt better in a few days so didn't think anything more about it until early this spring it started bothering me again...and I chalked it up to the damp weather thinking once the weather cleared up I would feel better......Ya Right! Wrong.....the weather changed and my hip still hurt so finally off the doctor and now I am in physio. So far things are going okay!

No comments: