Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Friday 2 October 2009

Work Out

I started working with a trainer this week. She is what I have needed for a long time now. She set me up on a program that will work all my muscle groups and help me shed pounds. I have awakened muscles that have been dormant for a long time. The stretches that she has shown me to do after my workouts have prevented me from being sore the next day. I am not in any pain, but I can feel my muscles that is for sure. I have also learned a few more things that person needs to do to help with your weight loss. I know that calories in helps with the calories out but taking protein about 30 minutes before your work out helps your muscles respond better and allows you to push through your work out better, also you need some protein after your workout as well. So I plan to get to the gym a minimum of 3 days per week and working up to 4 or 5 days as I can. I have a great support system with work the three of us go to the gym together at lunch time. Having Brenda and Wendy to go to the gym with has been a big push for me.

No comments: