Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Monday 13 December 2010

Ugly Christmas Sweaters

This weekend my daughter is home for a visit for the weekend when she tells me, "Mom, can you make me an ugly Christmas sweater.  Oh! can you make it light up too....you have till Friday to finish it."  So I respond with well you better get and buy the sweater first and I will see what I can do.  So Saturday her and her dad head off to Value Village and she lucks out and buys a sweater with snowflakes on it....so last night I got her building snowflakes out of sparkly pipe cleaners.  I tell her that I will cut a snowflake out of some white fun fur that we found and pick up some battery operated lights to put in the snowflake and attach that the back of her sweater.  I told her that she isn't giving me much time to come up with ideas to create this sweater but if she wants I do have some Christmas applique stuff that I can dig out for next year......


Corinne~

No comments: