Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Sunday 20 February 2011

Canadian Challenge Sled Dog Race

2 Days till the start of the Canadian Challenge International Sled Dog Race start on Central Avenue.  There are a great number of teams registered in all events; 12 Dog, 8 Dog, Jr Musher and Open Class.

If you are interested in checking out the happenings of the race head on over the Canadian Challenge site....click HERE.  You will find links to the Challenge Blog, Mushers information, Photo Gallery (not sure how often pictures from 2011 will be posted throughout the week) and the Race where you will be able to follow along and see where the mushers are at.

I will try to post a couple of photos each night if I am in an area that has WI-FI.  If you check out the Gallery on the Challenge site you will see many of the photos that I took in 2010.  I am looking forward to taking pictures with my new Tamron 18mm - 270mm Zoom Lens. 

Corinne~

No comments: