Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Independence

The last couple of months I have made great strides in dealing with the grief of loosing my father in June 2008....yes nearly 3 years ago and I am finally able to let go.  It has been a huge struggle to get to where I am.  I was easier to pretend that it hadn't happened and not deal with things than to deal with them.  I miss my dad very much but also can now say that he has passed away and believe it.  I went to an amazing councilor who helped me see things in a much different light.  When I now talk about my dad I am not fighting to suppress the emotions and can do so without crying.  It is a good feeling to let go of something that has been so difficult...now I think of the wonderful memories and smile.  I don't have any regrets....I know my dad loved me and I also know that he knew how much I loved him. 

Today at the end of my session, I was able to pick another card...and once again I couldn't have picked a more appropriate one. 

INDEPENDENCE

Decide for yourself

Exercise your right to choose

I made the decision to choose to remember the good times and not dwell on the what ifs and to see the good that comes from something bad. 


Life Is Good

Corinne~

No comments: