Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Saturday 24 September 2011

Kai In The Snow

In keeping up with my Christmas Cards I want to share with you Kai In The SnowKai In The Snow is a digital image from  Mo's Digital Pencil.  This is one of my favorite digital images from Mo.  Kai reminds me of my son when he was a little boy.  He had a blue snow suit similar to the one Kai wears.

At this time the inside of the card is left blank.  I am looking for the right verse/greeting to go with the image on the front.
Kai is printed on Neenah Cardstock and colored in Copics.  The base of my card is a brown paper lunch bag.  All my Christmas Cards so far are made with the lunch bag as the base...can add our letter into the back pocket.  The design paper is from my stash.  I picked up the foam snowflakes at the dollar store last Christmas.  I added iridescent glitter to the snowflakes to make them pop.  I used FlowerSoft for the falling snowflakes and the snow that Kai is sitting in.
Just a quick close up of the snowflakes to show you how they sparkle like the real thing.  I love how fresh fallen snow glistens like diamonds in the snow.

Corinne~

No comments: