Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Monday 7 November 2011

Flying G Alpacas

A friend of mine raises Alpacas.  On my recent trip to Meadow Lake, she invited me out for supper and a visit.  I was thrilled as I really wanted to see her place and her Alpacas.  So with camera in tow I was off for a visit.

Their hair is so soft and warm when you put your hands inside their coats.  The colors are beautiful.  The sun was setting fast so I was limited on light.  Definitely want to go for another visit with better light and get some more pictures.  They sure move around fast but beautiful animals. 

So upon my departure I left with 6 skeins of Lopi yarn - 70% Alpaca 30% Merino in different colors to make myself and my two girls a pair of mittens for the winter. 

For more information on Flying G Aplacas click HERE  

Corinne~

No comments: