Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Saturday 2 June 2012

Daily Affirmations

A while back...before I joined Weight Watchers On-line I was looking for the quick fix to loose weight.  I wanted the magic wand that I could wave and "Abracadabra"  I would loose pounds and inches and look amazing.  I read some articles for PGX Daily Supplements.  Instantly; I thought this is the miracle I have been looking for....look at these people that were able to loose all their weight taking these pills with each meal.  So I started to take these.....I notice that my appetite wasn't as strong as before, but it wasn't enough so I downloaded the PGX Daily book and started reading it.  It talked about busting my vices, the vices that were helping me keep my weight on.  Not only did they talk about busting the vices but daily positive affirmations.  The booklet provided a daily positive affirmation, which I printed off, lamented and posted on my fridge so that I could see it each time I was at the fridge.  It didn't take long and it just blended in with the other things on the fridge.  I know realize that I wasn't in the right place mentally to make the changes I needed in my lifestyle to reach my goal to be thin and healthy. 

Well I have since taken off the rose colored glasses and I am looking at myself and the world with my own eyes.  What a wonderful feeling to be living in the here and now, being in control of my choices not just coasting through life.  I feel like for the first time in a very long time I am living my life and I am enjoying every minute of it.

Affirmations are powerful tools for weight loss and for any other goal you would like to achieve in life. Affirmations are short, positive statements about something that you would like to achieve.  Affirm means to “make firm.”

Our minds works like a powerful computer.  Affirmations are like software programs to help reprogram the subconscious mind.  They harness the power of our mind to bring about what we want to create.  Affirmations help focus our attention on our goals and help to keep us on track. 

I Believe.....
         ......Using affirmations will make my weight loss goals a reality. 

I didn't need a magic wand to make the weight disappear and the inches shrink I need to take control and make the changes and keep a positive attitude and work towards each and every day towards what I was wanting. 

Affirmations are a form of positive self-talk that we all need to hear from ourselves just like we need to hear the positive comments from our family and friends.  We need to acknowledge to ourselves; "I feel whole and complete as I continue my journey."  Affirmations will help you to change your inner outlook about yourself, your body, and your lifestyle.

When you use affirmations for weight loss, or any other goal in life, choose an affirmation that matches your goals, desires and emotions.  This is an important part of using affirmations.   Affirmations take time to work but the end result is worth every minute of your time and effort.  When you catch yourself speaking or thinking negatively turn it around to something positive.

I Believe.....
        .....I am a beautiful woman 


Corinne~

No comments: