Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Monday 15 June 2009

Grad Party

I love this picture of my three kids!
Meagan, Brittany,Michael

Saturday we held a party to honor our daughter's Graduation. We had a beautiful day for the event. Friday they came out and set up the tent, Al picked up the hot tub for the weekend and I set to prepping food for the weekend. Oh! and I can't forget the Jello Shooters...out of about 121 that I made there are about 12 left in my fridge.

The little ones especially enjoyed the Hot Tub.

The Dress


The Gift Opening




THE CAKE



Meagan's favorite cake - Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake!
Seeing I forgot to order a cake we were really lucky to get a cake with the Red Roses. I think we were lucky period just to get an ice cream cake.
A good time was had by all!

No comments: