Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Monday 29 June 2009

June is Flying By

Where has the month of June gone. Here it is already June 29th and it feels like June only just started a couple of days ago. Hard to believe that we are over half way through 2009. Time definitely goes by faster as you get older.

Over the weekend my daughter - Meagan, attended St Mary High School Graduation, so once again I was up at 4 am heading to town to pick her up from the Safe Grad.

Saturday we were celebrating a friends 50th Birthday. With time flying by I had to quickly make a birthday card. I forgot to pull the pictures off my camera so I will post pictures of the card tomorrow to show you.

My daughter Brittany is now a certified Esthetician-Nail Technician. This is now a recognized trade by the Saskatchewan Trade Apprenticeship Board. Once Brittany has her hours in she can apply to write her Provincial Journeyperson's papers. We are going to be contacting the Trade Apprenticeship Board for all the information needed as to the hours needed etc.

No comments: