Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Friday 4 September 2009

Bravo for Women

Tuesday myself and 3 of my co-workers started our 3 day free trial of Bravo for Women Fitness. They have circuit training as well as weights, treadmills etc...and specialized classes. We go at noon hours and get a good work out in. Next week on Tuesday will be our last free trial day. I am going to take out a year membership. With the year membership a trainer will work with me 4 hrs per month, track my progress, develop a fitness plan as well as help me plan my meals. I have felt so good after my work outs that I look forward to the next one. One of the trainers does a 2 week challenge where if you follow everything she puts into the challenge we should loose 10 lbs. I like that I have someone behind me pushing me to work harder when I need it and to help me chart my progress along the way and develop plans to keep me going. So I am hoping that with in a month I am down about 10 lbs from the date that I start my year membership.

Stay tuned for fitness updates.

No comments: