Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Wednesday 2 September 2009

More Reno Update

Well Saturday evening my husband and Danny (a friend of ours) finished putting up the soffit and fascia boards. Wow does my house look different. Amazing what siding, new windows, new doors, soffit and fascia can do to a house. I think it actually looks bigger, now only if it was.

Next comes the parging and the deck off the dining room and we'll be done the outside of the house. Plans are to have both the parging and the deck done by the end of September. I am really looking forward to having the deck off the dining room. The past 2 weekends we have sat outside at our patio table enjoying the nice summer evenings (which are finally here) but as the evening wears on it gets cool fast and the grass gets really damp.

Monday afternoon they came and put up the new eavestroughs. There were done within a hour of getting started. I was so impressed at how quick they were and the wonderful job they did. Really looks nice.

Over the next couple of evenings I have to take some more pictures of the house and start posting them so you can see what I have been talking about.

No comments: