Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Thursday 27 January 2011

Baby Update

Just a quick little update on my cousin's new baby.  Brendan Robert Wesley arrived in the afternoon of January 26th weighing in at 8 lbs 6 oz.  Oh he is so adorable......I can't wait to meet him. I had told my cousin that I would wait till she got home and settled back in with the little one before coming over to see them.....but I don't think I can wait that long.  Going to head off the florist and see what arrangements they have that I can pick up and take to the hospital.  That's it I will use the floral delivery as an excuse to meet this little bundle of joy.....Oh I can just smell that new baby scent.  Oh and he has hair, a fair amount of black hair!  Something that my kids were born without. 

Corinne~

No comments: