Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Friday 6 June 2008

Heart Health

Since my dad took a TIA (Trans Ischemic Attack) aka Mini Stroke in December I have re-evaluated my lifestyle.
I always new that to be healthier I needed to loose weight but I had never done anything about...I guess you could say I was in denial. Well watching what happened to my dad scared me and really made me open my eyes and look at my own self and re-evaluate things.

I received an email this morning from Promise - Love Your Heart. There is some really good information on this site and the links provide information that I am finding useful. I have book marked this link and plan to look more closely at the information. One link that caught my mind was in on under the food guide area and it was about how to shop in the grocery store for your health. There are many other good articles on this site as well.

Follow the link below to





http://www.promisehealthyheart.com/


It seems more and more I hear of younger people having heart attackes and having serious heart problems. Take care of your heart, it is the only one you have.




No comments: