Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Monday 9 November 2009

30 Day Challenge

Today I started the 30 Day Challenge on the Wii Active. What a work out! I never would have guessed that I could get that kind of work out on a Game Console. With today in mind that I would start the 30 day challenge I took my beginning measurements and weight. I am also going to keep a journal in MS Word of my daily activities - eating and physical.

I am also going to try to drink n 8 glasses of water each day. As Jillian and Bob say on the Biggest Loser, if you plan to fail you fail to plan. So now I need to start planning our meals better, which can be easier said than done. I am going to start packing my lunch for work the night before so I don't forgot about it in the morning.

Along with going to Bravo for Women on my lunch hours with a couple of my co-workers, the 3o Day Challenge and planning meals I am hoping to start dropping more weight. I know I have lost some inches from just going to the gym as I was able to buy my jeans in a size smaller.

I think I will post an update on this challenge on Day 10.

No comments: