Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Sunday 22 November 2009

Wasted Week

I hate being sick, especially when the weather is nice outside. Last week I spent the entire week on the couch fighting off the flue/cold. At times I didn't know if I should cover up with more blankets or take them off because of my fever.

I am finally starting to feel more like myself after a week and 2 days of being sick.

Thanks to a co-worker who insisted on being at the office while she was sick and fighting the flue/cold off I brought home the virus. There was no way I was even going near the office until I felt better as I didn't want to pass this on to anyone. Monday is my EDO so at least I have an extra day before returning to work.

I don't think it was H1N1 but sure wasn't fun what ever it was I had. I felt so bad that I didn't have the energy to get up to go the doctors. With all the sleep I got over the last week my sleep patterns are off.

I usually end up with a bad flue once during the winter season either at the beginning or the end of the season. I hope that this was it and I am finished with it.

No comments: