Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Friday 29 October 2010

Dress Up Friday

With today being the last business day before Halloween, a few of us brave souls decided to partake in the fun of dressing up for Halloween.  We have a witch, a hippie chick, a girl from the 50's saddle shoes and all....I am a pirate and a bountiful one at that - all the jewels I am wearing.  As you seen in my post from the other day the Coffin Treat Box Cards I had made.....well I decided to keep the purple one for myself and give the other 3 to staff members that dressed up whose costumes I really liked.  So this morning I picked the 3 others that were dressed up from the start of the day and gave them their Spook-tacular Coffin Treat Boxes filled with booty from pillaging the local Super Store (I actually paid for the items).  They were all surprised and please with their little gift, then I proceeded to make my way around the office with a cauldron filled with more booty to share with the staff that came as themselves.  Stay tuned for pictures from the day later this weekend or early next week.

Have a Ghoulish Goblin Day!

Corinne~

No comments: