Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Living Room

When I arrived home after work on Tuesday, my hubby is busy painting the hallway doors.  First coats on the walls in the hallways and living room....WOW does it ever look nice.  Al did a wonderful job painting even tho he hates painting.  Today he hopes to get the second coat of paint on the walls and doors and maybe the first coat on the feature walls. 

On my next trip to Saskatoon I need to hit Home Depot as I found the Shears for my living room there.  The hunt is on for my drapes, lamps and bar light for the living room.  We are also looking for coffee table and end tables as well as an area rug. 

We have made a lot of changes to our house since May....and once we get our over the range microwave in I will have finished pictures of my kitchen. 

It is looking like a completely different house both inside and outside.


Corinne~

No comments: