Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Friday 1 April 2011

Out Like A Lamb

Well the old saying stands true.....if March comes in like a Lion it will go out like a Lamb.  On March 1st there seemed to be some debate on if March came in like a Lion or a Lamb...the temperatures were milder than they had been but we were getting snow storms....for me it was like a Lion.  True to the old saying March went out like a lamb.  We had temperatures of +8 Celsius and higher in some areas....I do think we might have been the hot spot in the province.   My son told me that mid-afternoon the temperature at our place hit +11.  I knew it had to have been warm all day at home as I barely made it up my little drive way...even the main drive way was a challenge with all the slush....but I must say my Santa Fe pulled through no problem.  Wouldn't have wanted to try that drive way with a small car.....wouldn't have made it half way down. 

I think it is safe to say that Spring has arrived!  Lets hope this isn't Mother Nature's idea of an April Fool's Joke..... the forecast for the weekend is nice...so hoping that I can get out for a walk with my camera in hand and catch some signs of spring.  I am still working on the details for my photography challenge.  I am thinking of setting up a 52 week photo challenge and a few smaller challenges for the different seasons.

Enjoy your weekend!  Hoping everyone has beautiful weather and is able to get outside and enjoy it.


Corinne~

No comments: