Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Wednesday 8 July 2009

Birthday Cards

Recently I had opportunity to create 2 cards for a cousin's 50th Birthday and a friend's 50th Birthday.

The card that I created for my husband's cousin. I used my favorite Sugar Nellie stamp - Daisy. Skin was colored with Copic Markers and the rest of the card was colored with Prisma Colored Pencils and Mona Lisa. Embellishments used was Prima Flower and a jewelled butterfly from the dollar store.


Front Cover


Inside Cover

Back Cover

For the card that I made for our friend's 50th, I used some of my favorite Magnolia Stamps. This it the first time that I used these stamps. I sprayed the white card with Glimmer Mist in Twilight for the speckled effect on the background. The skin on Tilda was colored with Copic Markers and the remainder of the card was colored with Prisma Colored Pencils and Mona Lisa.

Card Front



Inside Cover

No comments: