225 g (1 pkg) white chocolate chips
250 mL (1 cup) sweetened flaked coconut
125 mL (1/2 cup) sliced almonds, toasted
200 g (1 pkg) toffee bits, divided
500 mL (2 cups) graham crumbs
175 mL (3/4 cup) butter, melted
300 mL (1 can) Regular or Low Fat Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC). Line a 9” x 13” (3L) baking dish with parchment paper, overlapping the two longer sides for easy removal.
2. Combine white chocolate chips, coconut, almonds and ½ cup (125mL) toffee bits. Reserve.
3. Mix graham cracker crumbs and remaining toffee bits with butter; press evenly into prepared baking dish.
4. Pour Eagle Brand evenly over crumbs.
5. Sprinkle with white chocolate chip mixture; press down firmly.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned.
Cool thoroughly and cut into bars.
Tips:Substitute white chocolate chips with 1 cup (250mL) semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips.
White on white toppings make these sweet sensations an easy dessert to dress up for a special occasion, or simply for sinfully sumptuous snacking!
Prep Time: 10 minutesServing: 36 bars