Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Tuesday 21 July 2009

Upcomimg Holidays

Only 3 1/2 days of work left then I am on holidays for 11 days. We are off to Flin Flon MB on July 27th for the week. We are heading up for Jeff & Michelle's wedding on August 1st. It is going to be an outdoor wedding so hopefully the weather man brings us nice sunny days leading up to and after the Big day. We are going up early to help with any last minute preparations. Brittany is doing nails for the Bridal Party and the mother of the bride that week as well. I am also looking forward to trying out my new camera at the wedding. I hope to get a change go out by the lake and get some nature shots as well. There maybe some photo opportunities on the drive up to Flin Flon, just have to convince my husband to stop and let me take some photos.

I am looking forward to my time in Flin Flon next week...always proves to be relaxing even when we are busy....

No comments: