Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Farewell Deb!

Today is the day that we bid our last farewell to an amazing co-worker.  Deb is heading east to Ontario to take on the position of District Manager for the Kenora area with the Ministry of Natural Resources.  Our loss is definitely their gain.  Over the last 7 years that Deb has worked with us at Forest Service, she became more than a co-worker but a friend that I will miss dearly.

A while back I was looking over the digital images at KennyK Downloads and this one in particularly caught my eye.  Neither of my girls play hockey but a couple of friends do and I have a cousin that plays.  I knew I had to add Hockey Girl to my collection of digital stamps and that the right opportunity to color her up would come along soon enough. 

Here is what my farewell card to Deb turned out like.



 Hockey girl was colored with Copic Markers on Neenah Cardstock.  Here is a picture of the Copics I used.


KennyK has a wonderful selection of digital images for cards and scrapbooking.  An added bonus is each month he offers up an image for you to download for free.   I am working on a KennyK image for my daughter's birthday card as well.


Corinne~

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Awww Im sure Deb loved her gorgeous card! I have a surprise for you on my blog BTW x x x