This morning I received an email with a surprise in it from my dear friend Caroline in England letting me know that a surprise was awaiting me on her amazing blog angel4031. Caroline is a very talented lady with the most wonderful cards. I am blessed to have received 3 of them from her. So after ogling at her latest card which is gorgeous, by the way. I kept reading down her blog to find that she has nominated me for an award....WOW what a surprise! Totally unexpected!
Now onto the rules of my award I MUST tell you 3 things you may not know about me:
1. I love the Twilight series both the books and the movies. I have read the books 3 or 4 times (I have lost track) and watched the movies at least 3 times each. I think every woman should have an Edward in their life.
2. My biggest desire to to travel to Africa for 2 reasons - 1) to go on a Safari and 2) do some mission work
3. I would love to be a Photo Journalist - Nature photos
I also get to nominate 5 people to receive this award.........so here it goes:
1. Jacque - She has the most inspiring work on her blog and the best blog candy (I was a lucky recipient not that long ago).
2. Erika - My fellow Saskatchewanite. A very talented lady with lots of inspiring creations.
3. Lori - A very talented lady, whose creations inspire me
4. Christine - Another very talented lady, whose creations inspire me.
5. Angie - A very talented lady. Who has inspired me to try coloring with Distress Inks.
What can I say these ladies are very inspiring, as are so many others whose blogs I follow but I could only pick to pass this award onto. These 5 ladies I have nominated have amazing talents. I check out their blogs daily and am in awe of their work. They have inspired me in many ways and now that most of our house renovations are done I am finding some time to do up more cards.
Enjoy your award ladies! If you follow all the directions & visit HERE first you can qualify for a $5 Gift Voucher from Digi's With Attitude!