Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Sunday 7 November 2010

Hockey Girl Sneak Peak

One day I was looking through the digital images on KennyK Downloads and was in awe of all of them.  So many of them went on my wish list and I have purchased a few of them....an added bonus is each month Kenny offers a different digi for free.  One of the images that stood out to me in the All Starz Collection was Hockey Girl.  I don't have a daughter that plays hockey but I do have a few friends and a cousin that play hockey.   So with a few people in mind for a card using the cute image of Hockey Girl I decided to purchase this cute stamp.  Well the opportunity to make a card with Hockey Girl presented it self quicker than I had expected.  So I spent Friday night coloring this cute image from KennyK.

Here is a sneak peak.....


 Now to finish creating the card and it will be ready for the lucky recipient. 

Corinne~

No comments: