Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Sunday 9 January 2011

Goings On

This last week has found my hubby very ill.  In the 24 years that I have known him I have never seen him this sick....he has barely moved off the couch.  The trip to the doctors on Thursday was nearly enough to do him in.  I wish I could wave a magic wand  and make him all better.  I am pretty much staying away from him the best I can...don't get me wrong I am helping him out as well but don't stay in the same room any longer than I need to but I am only a few steps away.  Our kids are even staying away...our son has been gone all week and the girls are staying away too.......I did get the chance to do some clean up on my computer today...deleted a lot of unneeded files and moved others around...now to remember where I filed everything. 


Corinne~

No comments: