Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Strength

Today a friend gave me a card.....well actually she let me pick the card out of the deck....she shuffled them then fanned them out for me to pick one.....I couldn't read the cards so I had no idea what I was going to pick.

Face your fear.
Every challenge is
a blessing in disguise, a gift
that makes us stronger,
more conscious, and 
ultimately, more alive.

 Wow! I could not have picked a better card....this describes everything that I am working on in my personal life at this time......she told me that my choice did not surprise her at all.


Corinne~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I will pray that your husband feels better soon. I know last year my niece was very sick, she ended up in the hospital with H1N1, so if he doesn't get better make sure they check him if they haven't already. Hugs!