Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Monday 13 April 2009

Fogged In

I arrived at the Prince Albert Tanker Base with time to spare this morning, my flight was to depart at 8am for Stony Rapids. By 8:15am they informed me that the plane hadn't left LaRonge yet due to fog and was estimating that they wouldn't be departing there until about 10am. So my hubby came to my rescue and brought me back to the office, they will call me when the plane is on route to PA....figured I might as well wait at the office than sit at the tanker base all morning.

I had a feeling this morning that my flight would be delayed due to fog...it was pretty thick here this morning as well. Good thing was I was able to get some coffee this morning...was thinking I would have to wait until I got to Stony Rapids before I would be able to have a coffee. As I write this I should have been landing in Stony...oh well better late than never!

No comments: