Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Friday 3 April 2009

Neither Here Nor There

Not much going on the last few days...other than I am tired. You know how fresh air makes you tired, wondering if I got too much on the weekend or if I am reading to late at night....thinking it might be the reading until 11pm and them up between 5:30 and 6:00 am.

I am so glad to see the snow melting at the rate it is. Spring is definatley here...soon the trees will be in bud, the geese and ducks will arrive soon along with the many other signs of spring. I look forward to being able to enjoy all these things on my walks this spring.

We're going to start back into our home renovations over the next couple of weeks. We had Ener-Guide come and do the assessment, now we have 18 months to complete the work. So windows, doors, insulation and new siding all need to be ordered soon. So many decisions to make...the biggest hurdle we face is the color of the siding as my husband and I have completely different ideas on that.

Need to finish up my seed list for the garden, make a quick trip to Saskatoon to Early's to pick everything up. My bedding out plants I will get here in PA. Hmmm wonder if I could convince my husband that we should have a green house....maybe should leave that one alone until the house reno's are completed.

All my house plants need to be re-potted. They should have been done last year but alas I never got around to it....definitely need doing this year as my plants are not as healthy as they could be.

We need to order our chickens and turkeys as well. Will have to try and do that this weekend. Oh so many things to do and so little time, isn't that the way it always seems to be.

No comments: