Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Friday 17 April 2009

Pictures from Stony Rapids

Al's Place....the newest hotel in Stony Rapids. Al's Place opened their doors for business August 1, 2004. I took these pictures on Wednesday morning before I went for breakfast. I look forward to the next time I visit Stony Rapids as the hospitality at Al's Place was excellent.


Below is the veiw from my room. When I arrived on Monday night there was no snow on the trees. The next morning I woke to the beautiful wintery scene.

The following pictures are of the view from the dinning room at the hotel.




The pictures in my opinion do not do the view justice. Al was telling me that during the summer you can't see any thing but trees and the hills in the distance. If you click on the pictures to enlargen them you can see a couple of homes through the trees.

No comments: