Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Monday 6 April 2009

What to do with my hair!

We all have decisions to make each and every day, sometimes they are fairly easy and other times they are more difficult. For the last month I have been wrestling with ideas of what I want to do with my hair. Part of me wants to make a drastic change and possibly go really short and another part of me is not so willing to go that far. I have talk to my daughter for their ideas on what I should do and they both tell me keep the length....so I guess it is time to go see my hair dresser and talk with him and come up with a plan of what to do. As for color I don't mind experimenting but definitely I try to stay away from anything really red (my hubby is not crazy about red hair). Made Al a promise years ago to not dye my hair red as long as he promised not to really piss me off again. Yes my revenge was dying my hair red and wearing a purple shirt...the two things he really hates red hair and purple clothing. I must confess with being vertically challenged I do like to add some height with my hair, you could say I am a fan of big hair.....maybe not as big as we used to wear in the 1980's but do like some lift in my hair. Yes I think the best choice is to go talk with Gord and come up with an idea and go from there.

No comments: