Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Tuesday 28 April 2009

Timon

Yesterday afternoon I set out with my camera in hand to go for a walk. I was very soon joined by our family dog - Timon. It proved to be a good day for him for getting his picture taken, I took many different pictures as the opportunity presented itself.

This mound of snow that Timon is standing at is the last of the snow that I could find. This particular spot seems to hold the snow the longest. I can remember seeing a small patch of snow here near the beginning of June a few years back.


Timon faithfully following along with me. Each time I stopped to take a photo he would stop there with me.

This is one of my favorite photos of Timon. A squirrel chattering away in the tree caught his attention. Timon never wanders away from from me when we are walking, he is a great companion to take on a walk...willing to go where you....always in site.

Stopping to rest while I try to get some pictures of the songbirds in the trees. I was so impressed that he waited so patiently, not once did he dart off after the birds. It was a most enjoyable walk yesterday afternoon with my faithful companion - Timon. The weather was good, not too cold, the sun was shining and the birds were singing.

No comments: