Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Thursday 27 May 2010

Reno's Have Started

Well yesterday my excitement to start working on my Farmer Tilda card were cut short when I met my husband on the road, he on his way to the dump with a load of gyp rock and other garbage and I on my way home.  Yes he started the renovations to our kitchen and dining room.  He completely gutted our old computer room which we are turning into a dining room.  I came home to find all my stamping/scrapbooking supplies packed up very nicely.  So my plans will have to remain just that for now. Last night I started packing up things in my kitchen...started with my recipe books....I have way too many of them but can't seem to part with them.  Tonight I will tackle my storage cupboards.  Think a trip to Saskatoon is in order soon -- to look for new lighting fixtures, dishes and flatware.  Haven't found anything here in town that I like yet....very frustrating. 

This morning before I left the house I took some before photos so that I have something to compare before and after too. 

It is becoming a reality, my old house will be a new house.  I can't wait for my kitchen cupboards to arrive in about 4 weeks.    So for now my stamping and card making will be on hold.

No comments: