Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Monday 17 May 2010

Sneak Peak -- Postponed

Tonight I completed my Explosion Box for MAGNOLIA-licious Challenge in celebration of the MAGNOLIA-licious Yahoo Group's 2nd Birthday. I had a blast assembling this box...right from coloring my stamped image of Magnolia's Tilda with Rose to assembling the box.  I can't wait to try another one, think this will be the type of Christmas Card I make for my 4 girl friends from High School.

I am having a bit of problem uploading the pictures, so am unable to give you a sneak peek of my creation in anticipation to tomorrow's post.  Seems like my internet connection is extremely slow and not allowing me to upload my photo for the sneak peak.  Stay tuned to tomorrow to see the finished product.

Well it is getting late and I have an early morning tomorrow.

No comments: