Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Sunday 16 May 2010

Thoughts for Today

I am still in awe of the beautiful "Explosion Boxes" done up by the design team for MAGNOLIA-licious' 1st challenge out of 8 in celebration of MAGNOLIA-licious Yahoo Group's 2nd Birthday.  I have printed the tutorial for the Explosion Box so that I can start mine today.  Click HERE for the tutorial found at Splitcoaststampers if you want to try your hand at an explosion box.  Don't forget to check out the Magnolia Birthday Bash Blog for the blog hop and to see the summited creations, as well as to find out how you can join in on the fun and prizes.  Stay tuned to see my creation coming soon!

Anyways onto other things....my hubby and a couple of friends got most of the railing up on our deck yesterday.  It sure looks nice...just have 1 more set of panel to put up and it is finished.  Last night we enjoyed BBQ supper on our deck with the soft lighting of the Solar Chinese Lanterns I picked a couple of weeks ago and the lights from our table umbrella. 

No comments: