Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Wednesday 26 May 2010

The Wheels are Turning

The wheels are turning so to speak.  My mind is racing with ideas that is hard for me to concentrate on work.  hehehe As I had mentioned in my "Farmer Tilda" sneak peak I had some ideas for the card I would use her on but wasn't sure.  Well after checking my email this morning I have a clearer idea of what type of card I am going to use for "Farmer Tilda".  All I will say is color wash, salt, a barn and some farm animals. 

I have to run to the scrapbooking store at lunch today to pick up some paper and I am off to the races so to speak.  I can't wait to get home and start on this card.  If it turns out half as good as I can imagine I will be happy.

Stay tuned for the finished card in a couple of days!

No comments: