Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Monday 3 October 2011

Gift From My Daughter

Two weeks ago we were having some of my in-laws over for the weekend for a quading trip in the forest.  So Friday night our daughters came out so they could visit with everyone.  Well when they arrived Brittany comes in with a beautiful phalaenopis orchid with two full stocks of flowers and the color, oh my it is absolutely beautiful.  What a wonderful surprise.

Here are a few pictures of my orchid gift from my daughter.
click on the photos to see a larger image
 
My collection of orchids is growing.  I know have 5 of them.  They are very easy to care for and have bloomed again and again for me.  I like that the blooms last for weeks not days.  These pictures were taken nearly two weeks after my daughter gave me the orchid and they are still as vibrant and fresh looking as they day she gave it to me.




Corinne~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your flowers are stunning! What a lovely gift
Hugs Julie P