Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Zucchini with Farmers Sausage

I wanted to share with you my latest recipe creation so to speak.

A couple of weeks ago my sister-in-law was up for the weekend and she brought us some tomatoes and a zucchini.  Right away my family asked me to make the zucchini up with farmers sausage like I did a couple of years back.  Well I went to looking for my recipe and could not find it any where.  Even when I searched in Google I couldn't find what I was looking for.  So I was on my own for this one.  First task was to try and remember what all the ingredients were....

Zucchini
Farmers Sausage
Onion
Potato(I tried shredded hasbrowns)
Salt & Pepper to taste
Garlic Plus Spice (just enough for flavor)

To begin I cut the zucchini in half, peeled it and took out the seeds, then sliced it into slices add them to a frying pan with a bit of butter, salt & pepper.  Then I sliced up the farmers sausage added that to a frying pan with a bit of butter so the meat doesn't stick and fried the zucchini.  Chopped the onion and fried it in butter added the hashbrowns to the mix and continued to fry. Once the zucchini was done I added the fried farmers sausage to the mix, then added the onion and hasbrowns once they were cooked.  Once everything was mixed together I added a salt & pepper to taste along with some Garlic plus. 

Served with a salad, everyone enjoyed our Zucchini with Farmers Sausage.

Next time I will use diced hashbrowns.


Corinne~

No comments: