Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Saturday 5 May 2012

PGX - Yes or No?


Monday evening I realized something that I had sorta taken for granted or maybe not....Before I started with WW's On-line I was looking for something to help me with my cravings and had heard lots of things about PGX so I picked up a bottle to try....so I started and of course like other attempts at weight loss that didn't last long and the bottle sat on my counter for a couple of months.  I guess I was in the process of getting both my mind and body ready for change. 

So after joining WW's at the end of February and getting used to watching what I was eating and when, I started looking at the bottle of PGX sitting on the counter.  I decided since I had paid good money for them and they are to help you feel fuller longer figured why not start with them as a part of my new lifestyle. 

Having missed taking my PGX since Friday evening I noticed on Monday evening that by that afternoon my mind was wandering to thoughts of eating/munching.  Not sure if it was because I was actually hungry (didn't really feel hungry) or if it was because I hadn't had much for water that day either.  Usually by mid afternoon I have had close to 5 glasses of water.  I know that thirst mechanism in our body is weaker than the hunger mechanism so was I just really thirsty or was I starting to get hungry. 

I have decided to test whether or not I need to continue with PGX or not.  I am getting close to being out...probably by the end of the week I will be out of the PGX.  I have decided that I am going to continue doing what I am doing; I am seeing success; the only change will be not taking the PGX for a week and seeing if I really notice a difference or not.  If I am not having the feelings of wanting snack food then I will continue the way I am going but if I think I need PGX for little longer to help me through the munching stages I will do that.
 



Corinne~

No comments: