Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Sunday 6 May 2012

Realization

The other day I was craving McDonald's fries something terrible.  So I decided to see if the craving would go away or get stronger with time....well it got stronger and stronger.  With my lifestyle change I have decided if I have a craving that keeps getting stronger and stronger then I will satisfy it right then if I can so that it doesn't get to the point where I can't control it.  So after my nail appointment off to McDonald's I headed for Big Extra with Cheese and Bacon, Fries and a Coke.  Oh it smelt so good and when I did get home to enjoy my supper it tasted so delicious.  I haven't had McDonald's for 3 months at least.  What surprised me most was how sweet the Coke tasted.  I don't remember it being so sweet, but I guess when you drink it pretty much on a daily basis you don't notice the sweetness of it.  Being POP free for the last 3 months with the exception of probably 3 glassed of the sweet nectar I can see why it was so sweet tasting.  

On the negative note the wonderful supper cost me 37 points on Weight Watchers Points Plus program...that was a big chuck of my weekly flex points.  But hey I am allowed to enjoy myself now and then...and my recipe for success allows me to indulge once in a while but be aware of what I am eating and how much I am eating.  Good thing the craving has been soothed over.......wouldn't have much success if I craved McDonalds every day. 

Corinne~

No comments: