Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Thursday 26 March 2009

Where does time go?

In a few days we will be saying goodbye to March and hello April. Where does the time go? I remember when I was a little girl how I couldn't wait until I was 13 then I would be a teenager, this it was I couldn't wait until I was 16 then I could get my driver's licence and at 18 I would be legal voting age and 19 I would be old enough to get into the bars. I remember it seemed so long to reach those milestones in my life....from year to year as a child time seemed to go by slow it felt like it took forever for the next year to come. Now I am afraid to blink as I might miss something. Yesterday marked 3 months to the day after Christmas even though spring is here it doesn't feel like it just yet. Seemed like only yesterday we heading into winter and here we are heading into spring.

It is true what they say the older you get the fast time flies by!

No comments: