Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Monday 2 March 2009

Awakening

Have you ever felt like your soul has been awakened from a deep slumber. This is how I felt this morning when I woke. Looking back I feel like I have been walking around in a fog of some kind. My heart feels alive full of life, energy, passion and much more that it is hard to describe. It is strange how I feel, very hard to describe but I haven't felt like this in a long long time. What brought this about I am not sure but I do know.

Over the last six days I have read 2 of the 4 books in the Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyers, it could hardly put them down. Last night I read for 6 hours until I finished the 2nd book "New Moon". Her writing style is amazing, she has a way of pulling you into the story....making you feel like you are the one living it. Last night as I was reading how Bella was running across the town square to the clock tower to stop Edward from stepping out into the sun; my heart was racing, my palms sweating and my legs vibrating like it was me running across that the town square. Is this story the reason for my awakening??? It might be part of it but I think it is mostly the soul searching that I have been doing for over a year and I think it is these books are helping me see beyond the fog that there is wonderful things out there and I need to take the time to enjoy them before it is too late.

This feeling of my soul being awakened is a wonderful feeling, I hope it is the start on a new path in life as it is time I moved forward and away from the fog I have been in. I can't truly explain the feeling of joy, excitement, passion and so many other things that I am feeling inside my soul but I do know I never want to loose it.

No comments: