Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Tuesday 7 September 2010

Back To School

Today is my daughter's first day of University.  Meagan has been on my mind since I woke up this morning.  I know she will do well, I am so excited for her....I am wondering what she will wear to school...I know sounds crazy doesn't it but hey I'm a mom what can I say.  I hope her first day goes well.  She only has two classes today and doesn't start till 11:30am...she should be well rested for today.

Meagan bought her books on Friday...bought a wireless printer and a sleeve for her laptop, loose leaf and everything else she needs to go back to school.  The nice thing is this is something she wants to do so I am sure she will do well. 

As for her major she is undecided at this time, she has a couple of ideas but wants to make sure she is making the right decisions for herself.

No comments: