Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Thursday 30 September 2010

It's Coming...........

Only 32 days till Halloween....hard to believe that it will be here in a blink of an eye.  Soon the night will be filled with monsters, and witches, vampires and werewolves, ghost and goblins, all in the quest for the ultimate candy find.   Yesterday I had some time on my hands after work so I headed off to Value Village.....it was almost as if it was beckoning me - "Corinne......come to Value Village....we have Halloween Costumes and accessories" They already have all their Halloween stuff out.  This year for some reason I can't explain I am rather looking forward to Halloween.

I was amazed at all the things Value Village has in stock for Halloween...spotted a cute pair of glittery devil horn barrettes (they are really cute)....and spotted some awesome wings from angelic to devilish to butterflies and fairies....Oh the ideas started to swirl about in my head like little pieces of candy corn.  I haven't dressed up at work in many years but this year I plan to do just that...not dress up all fancy for work but to dress up in a costume of some kind.  What should I be....a Witch, a Vampire, the Bride of Frankenstein, a clown (too boring), a mermaid - no none of those but after walking the isles of Halloween costumes and accessories I came up with an idea and ran with it.   Yes I know what I shall be but I'm not telling! Nana Nana Boo Boo  Yes I left Value Village with a bag in hand of items for my costume...still have a few more things to gather.  I am hoping by the end of next week I will have of my costume together.

I dug out my few decorations that I have at the office for Halloween.  I do think I need a few more things....so off to SuperStore and the Dollar Store after work today to check things out and see what I can find.  Can't explain why but I am in the Halloween mood this year.  I Even ordered a couple of Halloween Magnolia Stamps from Diana's store Magnolia-licious.  I might even get a couple of Halloween cards done up this year.

muhahahahahaaaa

Corinne~

No comments: