Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Tuesday 14 September 2010

Tilda with Three Flowers

 Tilda with Tree flowers is one of my favorite Tilda stamps.  Both images are colored with my Copic Markers.  I didn't jot down the colors I used on the Blue outfit.  Both images are also stamped on Cryogen White with a hit of iridescent.

 

A week or so back I seen a card that was done to look like a black and white photograph.  I decided to take the plunge and try this method with a twist.  I really like black & white photographs with a touch of color.  Here is my version below.


Copic Colors Uses:
C1, C3, C5, C7 & C9 with R00 and R81 were used for the pink flowers.

I am really happy how these two cuties turned out.  I'd love to hear what you think!

2 comments:

Rene said...

Oh goodness! That is awesome! I never would have thought of it...

Anonymous said...

CUTE!